Monday, November 9, 2009

Bad Blogger!

I have been a bad blogger! Bad, bad, bad. I am blogging right now just to get back into the swing of blogging. I can make excuses about being busy, and that's part of it. But I also feel like, once I have gone for a while without blogging, my next blog entry should be especially deep and meaningful. When I don't have anything especially deep and meaningful to say, I just put off my blogging more and more.

So . . . here is my especially not deep and meaningful blog post just to get me back into blogging.

We had a nice morning with our dogs today -- Monday is our one day off. Then we headed out to Animal Farm and had a great couple of hours with some of the dogs out there. Then we ran a bunch of errands. First time to the grocery store in about three weeks. WAY overdue.

Looking forward to another fun week at Hooked On Dogs! More blogging from me SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment